Rep. Jeanie Lauer, a Republican, represents part of Jackson County (District 32) in the Missouri House of Representatives. She was elected to her first two-year term in November 2010.
In addition to her legislative duties, Rep. Lauer is the founder and owner of The Management Edge, a firm providing mediation, strategic planning and performance improvement services to area enterprises. She also served as the Blue Springs District 1 City Councilwoman.
Rep. Lauer attends Timothy Lutheran Church in Blue Springs and is currently the President of the congregation. She has served as the co-chair of Renew the Blue and the cityâ€™s Tax Increment Financing Commission. She also served on the Blue Springs Planning Commission with the Missouri Municipal League. Rep. Lauer is a graduate of Blue Springs first Police Citizens Police Academy. She has been named Blue Springs Citizen of the Year and Outstanding Civic Leader, both in 2007.
Rep. Lauer is a 1972 graduate of Perryville High School. She received a B.S. in Mathematics from Southeast Missouri University and her M.B.A. from Central Michigan University.
Born May 8, 1954 in Cape Girardeau, Rep. Lauer currently resides in Blue Springs. She has a son, Chris.
My Job as Your Representative
- To assist each of you in the 32nd District with your individual problems with state government
- To represent the district in order to solve local problems which call for action at the state level
- To serve Missouri by helping make state laws that benefit all Missourians
- Economic Development, Vice-Chair
- Crime Prevention and Public Safety
- Local Government
- Small Business
- Special Standing Committee on Emerging Issues in Health Care
- Issue Development Standing Committee on Missouri Ports
- Missouri Works Job Training Joint Legislative Oversight Committee
- Interim Committee on Legislative Institutional Infrastructure and Process
Website by CPros, Inc. All rights reserved.